Simple Exercises That Will Transform Your Whole Body in Just 4 Weeks
We found a set of exercises that will completely transform your body in just 4 weeks. You won’t have to spend money on a gym and special equipment — all you need is willpower and 10 minutes a day.
How to do it: Plank is an isometric (static) exercise where the rule is to hold your body correctly. Follow the example above: keep your back and legs straight without sagging or arching.
Results: If done correctly, the exercise works the abs, back, buttocks, legs, and arms. It also improves posture and general muscle tone.
How to do it: The initial position is a plank with straight arms. From there, lower yourself as far as you can. Make sure your back, pelvis, and legs form a straight line. Then slowly return to the initial position.
Results: Affects the chest, arms, and abdominal muscles.
Thigh and buttock muscles workout
How to do it: Stand on all fours, and stretch your left leg and right arm in a straight line. Then slowly bend them, and touch your right elbow to your left knee. Straighten up again, then change the arm and leg.
Results: Good for the torso and hip-bending muscles. It also strengthens most of the back muscles, the buttocks, and the waist.
How to do it: Place your feet shoulder-width apart, standing on your whole foot. Make as if to sit on an imaginary chair, with your knees and feet on the same line and your back kept straight. You can keep your balance by raising your arms in front of you. Then rise back up as slowly as you can.
Results: Strengthens muscles of the buttocks, thighs, and ankles.
Exercise for abs
How to do it: Lie on your back with your arms stretched above your head and your knees bent. Slowly raise your upper body with your arms straight, and touch your toes. Then slowly return to the initial position.
Results: Strengthens the core muscles and burns fat due to dynamics.
Abs + buttocks
How to do it: Prop yourself on your hands and feet to feel tension in your back. Raise one leg as high as you can, then start lowering your upper body without lifting the second heel off the floor.
Results: Strengthens the muscles of the waist, abs, and buttocks.
How to do it: Lie facedown on the floor with your arms bent at the elbow and placed beneath your head. Lift your upper body as far as you can. Stay in this position for a second, and slowly return to the initial position.
Results: Tones and strengthens the spinal muscles.
Do the following sets for 6 days:
10 Easy Exercises For Beautiful Arms and Tight Breasts
A French TV star and the author of the bestseller Self-lifting— Camille Volaire developed a set of exercises for beautiful breasts, which has become popular all over the world. You won’t need any special equipment to do the exercises, so you can start these physical workouts right after reading this article.
10. ’Catcher of stars’ exercise
This is a warming up exercise, it helps to correct your posture and strengthen your back.
- Stand straight, bend your head backward.
- Alternately stretch your arms, making a fist with every ’grab’ of a star.
9. ’Elephant’ exercise
’Elephant’ helps to strengthen the back and the neck as well as relax chest muscles.
- Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and bend your torso forward. Control the position of your back — it should be parallel to the floor.
- Relax your arms and put them down, then start swinging them to the left and to the right, at the same time walking backward. Your head should mimic your arms’ movements.
8. ’Cobra’ exercise
’Cobra’ strengthens your upper body. It might seem difficult for an untrained person to perform this exercise but it will get easier with time.
- Lie with your tummy down.
- Put your hands behind your head.
- Lift your upper body and head from the floor.
- Try to keep your elbows to the sides when lifting your head. Legs should be kept together.
7. ’Tennis ball’ exercise
This exercise is considered one of the most important elements of this set and helps to strengthen breasts muscles.
- Stand straight, with your legs hip-width apart.
- Take a tennis ball and place it between your palms at the level of your chest.
- Push your arms toward each other, squeezing the tennis ball and then relax, keeping your elbows straight out to the sides.
6. ’Book’ exercise
This exercise is for tightening breasts and strengthening back muscles.
- Stand straight and stretch your arms, keeping palms upward.
- Put a thick book on each palm (or you can use dumbbells).
- Spread your arms to the sides, then bring them together in front of you.
5. ’Scissors’ exercise
’Scissors’ helps to stretch chest muscles and correct the posture.
- Stand straight, relax your shoulders.
- Stretch your arms to the side, keeping palms down.
- Bring them to the front, overlapping each other. Alternate overlapping arms with every rep.
4. ’Albatross’ exercise
This exercise is for strengthening your large and small chest muscles.
- Keep your body straight and put your legs hip-width apart.
- Stretch your arms parallel to the floor, keeping your palms up.
- Move your hands backward as much as possible and then back to the initial position.
3. ’Pillow’ exercise
Like the previous exercise, the ’Pillow’ trains your large and small chest muscles.
- Stand straight, keeping your legs together.
- Take a pillow; push your arms toward each other, squeezing the pillow and then relax.
2. ’Cradle’ exercise
’Cradle’ helps to strengthen supporting breasts muscles.
- Stand straight and keep your arms crossed in front of your chest, with your palms placed on your elbows.
- Try to lift your arms in this position, creating tension by pressing your elbows with your palms.
1. ’Under chin’ exercise
This exercise strengthens the chest and back muscles.
- Bend arms in front of you, keeping elbows at the level of your shoulders.
- Put one palm over the other, thus, creating an ’under chin’.
- Press your palms down with your chin, at the same time resisting with your palms as strong as you can.
Frequency of exercises
You should repeat each exercise 20 times a day within the first 10 days, after that you can reduce the reps to 10 times per day. After reaching the desired result (according to Camille Volaire you’ll see the first positive results after 20 days), you can perform 10 reps of these exercises 3 days a week.
We hope that this set of exercises, which doesn’t take more than 15 minutes a day, will become an excellent assistant in keeping the female breasts tight and beautiful.
Are you aware of any other helpful exercises? Please tell us about them in the comments!