2. You can do pretty much ANYTHING with a cast iron skillet – grilled brownies anyone?
3. You can never have too many tips when it comes to mosquitoes, they can put a real wrench in a good camping trip… so come prepared!
4. Have breakfast pre-made and ready to go in minutes!
6. Old Coffe-mate containers make for great storage and keep things fresh
7. Don’t let pesky flies ruin your dinner, keep flies away with lemon and cloves
6. Rub an onion on your grill to make it non stick!
7. A egg carton and some coals will make starting a fire as easy as 1-2-3
8. A belt and some hooks are great for hanging pots & pans, beach towels or grilling tools
9. Campfire cones not only taste great, but are a great activity to keep the kiddos busy
10. Make a lid for any cup!
11. Use a muffin tin to serve condiments
13. Turn your watermelon into a giant Jello mold… can make these kid friendly or add some booze to make Jello “shots”
14. Put dryer sheets under you table cloth or on your picnic table to keep bees away
15. Use a shower caddy and a hook as extra kitchen storage
16. Use a dollar store laundry bin to store beach toys and shake out the sand
17. Use PVC pipe and some strong double sided tape for extra bathroom storage
18. Use shower caps to cover your shoes when you pack
19. Use binder clips to hang things & free up counter space
20. Save condiments from restaurants and take them camping
21. Pour boiling water into a cooler to make large batches of corn on the cob *genius*
22. Smores on smores… and this will melt the chocolate!
22. Add grommets and use a bungee cord for a table cloth that wont blow away!
24. Add sage to a campfire to keep bugs away
25. Cut shoe holder racks and place around bed frame for hidden storage
26. Use an empty juice bottle for space saving bag storage