Mint Tea –
Mint generally is used to overcome the food stagnation and aids in digestion. It is one such important herb which helps in smooth functioning of various other organs of the body. As the herb possess digestive and detoxification properties, it helps the liver in performing detox functions and also supports digestion.
How to make: Take 1 cup water, mint leaves and lemon.
1. Boil the water and put mint leaves into it.
2. Separate the leaves and water and try to drink it hot.
3. Squeeze some lemon once the drink gets ready.
This drink will also aid in soothing the stomach after a heavy dinner.
Oats Tea –
When it comes to the nutrition chart, oats tops the list as they have significant amount of fibers, vitamins and minerals. It is because of the presence of these elements oats help in cleaning the intestines and liver. It also helps in relaxation of the body as harmful enzymes are removed from it. They have a relaxing effect over the body which help in promoting proper sleep. This oats beverage is also considered to be a nerve builder. As several nutritional elements are present in oats, it acts as an amazing detox because it flushes out toxins from the body. So, it should be regularly consumed at night.
How to make: Half cup organic whole oats, cinnamon stick and two cups water
1. Soak the oats for sometime in clean water. (nearly 7- 8 hours)
2. Now, take a pan and pour one coup water into it.
3.Add oats to the boiling water.
4. Once the mixture starts boiling turn off the flame.
5. Add cinnamon stick for better taste.
Consuming this tea at night can also help in bringing glow to the skin.