How many times have you started the new year with the intention of reaching your dream weight by sticking to a strict diet, only to ‘fall off the wagon’ after a few weeks and end up reaching for junk food or sugary snacks because your body is simply starving?
What if I told you there was a way to shed those excess pounds without ever having to count calories, feel deprived or rely on willpower to ‘stay on track’?
Here’s the secret: eating the right fats will help you to burn fat.
About a year ago I started adding more healthy fats to my meals to heal hormonal imbalances, improve my digestion (candida) and increase my energy levels.
The results after a year of eating low carb high fat are spectacular 🙂
Would you like to discover how you can turn your body into a natural fat burner too?
This Start to Keto eBook will get you started! You can order your copy by clicking HERE.
In this Start to Keto eBook, I reveal secrets like:
- The most important technique to lose stubborn belly fat with minimal exercise
- How to whip up healthy and satisfying low carb meals in just 15 minutes
- 7 simple ways to heal your gut
- The indispensable secret to staying younger for longer and feeling more energized than ever
- The best foods to treat candida overgrowth, beat bloating and enjoy a flat belly all year long
- The number one thing you need to know about inflammation and how you can prevent diseases like diabetes, heart failure and rheumatoid arthrosis
- The ultimate secret to maintain a healthy weight without counting calories or restricting portion sizes
All the recipes are free from gluten & sugar, and most of the dishes are plant-based. Every recipe has vegan or dairy free alternatives.
Are you interested to find out more? Leave a comment down below so I can make the English eBook available to you!
I’ll be sharing one of my favorite recipes from the eBook soon 🙂
Turmeric ‘latte’ (Intermittent fasting)
Fatburner smoothie bowl
Superpower kale salad with avocado
Cauliflower crust pizza
Almond crumble with blackberries
Berry soft serve ice cream