Our body starts to decline around 30, but exercise can not only slow down aging, it can also reverse some of the damage already done by time. So we’ve developed an exercise routine that tackles the most common illnesses and progressive health conditions that start to appear after 40. Everyone wants to know the secret to feeling like they’re in their 20s again, after all.
We will share with you a workout routine that’ll take years off your body.
1. Grab your feet with your hands while arching your back to diminish muscle pain.
This pose helps circulate blood and oxygenate your body, reducing muscle pain.
What to do:
- Lie on your stomach on a comfortable surface. You can use a yoga mat if you have one on hand.
- Bend your knees toward your head.
- Turn your arms backward and grab your feet, while keeping your head up and eyes looking forward.
- Stay in this position for 10 seconds.
- Rest for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
2. Jump rope to keep your heart strong.
Jumping rope is simple, but it can do wonders to maintain your heart health and keep cardiovascular problems away.
What to do:
- Grab each end of a rope with your hands.
- Lift your arms, jump, and quickly pass the arched rope below your feet.
- Your arms should then go back to the initial position. Repeat 15 times.
- Rest for 10 seconds. Do 5 sets of 15 jumps.